As I sit down to consider the value of “Inquire Within” and my role, within the blog, I am struck by some really powerful thoughts …
- This is a platform, easily accessible and full of amazing ideas, thoughts and reflections, shared by people all over the world (across 6 continents, to be precise).
2. Each author is skilled in their craft. The fact that they are willing to shared their ideas with others is commendable and should be encouraged by and for all educators.
3. The platform allows sharing of reflections on and for learning – with the principles of inquiry underpinning and guiding the authors.
People want to share their ideas here. Feedback is from knowledgeable, inspiring people. The posts and comments fuel our thoughts and future practice. They give us an inkling of what is happening in different schools, different classrooms and different places. All contributors take on an inquiry stance.
- What can we learn?
- How can we learn best?
- How do we collaborate to create best practice?
- What concepts are we sharing; what concepts are we reading about?
- What does this lead me to think; to do; to change?
- What should we do next?
And so, as we peer inwards, as our blog encourages us to do, let us consider what we should share … What we can learn from the sharing and where can this blog take us?
Please board this platform, once again or to start afresh so that we can all dig a little deeper, share a little more and really “INQUIRE WITHIN … ”