Inquire Within is a blog dedicated to inquiry learning.
- You do not have to be an expert!
- Feel free to cross post existing posts and link to your own blog.
- You can be an occasional contributor, even if you are not usually a blogger.
- You can contribute as frequently or infrequently as you like.
- You can join the conversation by commenting too.
This blog has grown into a space where educators from around the world share their thoughts about inquiry, questioning, student centred learning, letting go…
Contributors write about their experiments, successes and failures with inquiry learning. They grapple with issues and provoke other ways of thinking about learning.
The beauty of this blog lies in the range of voices and perspectives. Let us know if you’d like to add yours…